101 Inspiring Quotes To Help You Live Your Best Life
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection” ― Sharon Salzberg
- My philosophy is it's none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am, and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier. Anthony Hopkins
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. –Jim Rohn
- Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right. –Henry Ford
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. –Roger Staubach
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. –Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- The best revenge is massive success. –Frank Sinatra
- Fall seven times and stand up eight. –Japanese Proverb
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. - Maya Angelou
- Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. –Gloria Steinem
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. –Wayne Gretzky
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. –Amelia Earhart
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
- Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. –W. Clement Stone
- Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being. –Kevin Kruse
- Where there is love there is life. - Mahatma Gandhi
- We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. –Marie Curie
- It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. - Elizabeth Kenny
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. –Napoleon Hill
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein
- Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world. ― Orhan Pamuk, Snow
- “The more one judges, the less one loves.” ― Honoré de Balzac, Physiologie Du Mariage
- “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ― Mother Teresa
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Each of us is born with a box of matches inside us but we can't strike them all by ourselves” ― Laura Esquivel, Like Water for Chocolate
- “Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- “Do what you love, love what you do, and with all your heart give yourself to it.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
- When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. –Erma Bombeck
- I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. –Stephen Covey
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
- You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. –Erica Jong
- There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. –Aristotle
- Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. –Les Brown
- The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. –Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart. – Ancient Indian Proverb
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us. –Helen Keller
- First, have a definite, clear practical ideal; a goal, an objective. Second, have the necessary means to achieve your ends; wisdom, money, materials, and methods. Third, adjust all your means to that end. –Aristotle
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. –Latin Proverb
- When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. –Henry Ford
- I didn't fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong. –Benjamin Franklin
- The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it. –Chinese Proverb
- You can't fall if you don't climb. But there's no joy in living your whole life on the ground. –Unknown
- My parents taught me honesty, truth, compassion, kindness and how to care for people. Also, they encouraged me to take risks, to boldly go. They taught me that the greatest danger in life is not taking the adventure. Brian Blessed
- If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on. –Sheryl Sandberg
- It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings. –Ann Landers
- If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money. –Abigail Van Buren
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. –Martin Luther King Jr.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – All's Well That Ends Well
- If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. –Tony Robbins
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try. –Beverly Sills
- Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me. –Ayn Rand
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I'm possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
- Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. - Les Brown
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will. - Vince Lombardi
- All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. - Henry Ford
- The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. - Amelia Earhart
- There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. - Roger Staubach
- Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. - Jamie Paolinetti
- What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do. –Bob Dylan
- I would rather die of passion than of boredom. –Vincent van Gogh
- You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself. –» English Proverb
- Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. - Omar Khayyam
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. - Confucius
- Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don't wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it's at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored. - Earl Nightingale
- There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. William Barclay
- Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. - Menachem Begin
- I am blessed to have so many great things in my life - family, friends and God. All will be in my thoughts daily. - Lil' Kim
- Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! Bob Marley
- Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations. Oliver Goldsmith
- The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Bertrand Russell.
- Life is like a roller coaster, live it, be happy, enjoy life. Avril Lavigne
- The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. Eminem.
- Believe so brightly that everyone sees the beauty in believing. ― A.D. Posey
- I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature. Paulo Coelho
- Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced. Soren Kierkegaard
- I believe that God put us in this jolly world to be happy and enjoy life.
- Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf. Rabindranath Tagore
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith. Steve Jobs
- Life is short, and we should respect every moment of it. Orhan Pamuk
- Simply enjoy life and the great pleasures that come with it. Karolina Kurkova
- Luck is great, but most of life is hard work. Iain Duncan Smith.
- Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. Soren Kierkegaard
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. Will Smith
- Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair. Rick Warren
- Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride. Gary Allan
- Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain! Louis Tomlinson
- Life isn't black and white. It's a million gray areas, don't you find? Ridley Scott
- Life is too short to worry about anything. You had better enjoy it because the next day promises nothing. Eric Davis
- Life is a journey and it's about growing and changing and coming to terms with who and what you are and loving who and what you are. Kelly McGillis Life is beautiful
- Life becomes beautiful when we see and understand the true essence and beauty of life, regardless of life circumstances! Look and see, and you shall see the true beauty of the gift of life God presents to us each new day! Appreciate the gift of God with your smiles and live inspired each new day! Life is not, without life! Rejoice! ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- I count my blessings as follows:
1) I'm alive.
2) Beauty is in the world all around me.
3) I share my love with everyone and not just a select few.
4) I give thanks to whoever made and created us no matter which religion it my be.
5) I never stop smiling, laughing and being happy.
6) I try and help those who need it the most.
7) I try not to hate, injure or kill anything or anyone.
8) I share what I have even if I don't have a much.
9) I write and share my thoughts so that it may bring comfort to other people.
10) I never ask for anything for me from anyone.
11) I follow the other 10 blessings.
― Anthony T. Hincks
- What is true for you?
What makes your heart smile?
When do you feel most yourself?
What do you love to do?
Ask yourself these questions,
and live your life, as best you can,
in accordance with the answers.
This is how you taste happiness.
This is how you love yourself.
This is how you grow.
― Scott Stabile
- Life's trials will test you, and shape you, but don’t let them change who you are. ~ Aaron Lauritsen, ‘100 Days Drive
- Dream big, Dream to fly..
Let your zeal speak for you!
And smile to each blissful morning.
Make your life a reason..
To reach for the sky!
― Somya Kedia
- Life is like a mirror.
Cry and you see a crying face,
Frown and you see a Sad Face !
Smile and it smiles back at you !
― Sham Hinduja
- “It's true. The storms won't last forever. The nasty weather will never last. There is always that light at the end of the tunnel.” ― Diana Rose Morcilla
- “Your smile can heal thousands; but your anger can kill millions. Your "hand-shake" can encourage tens of people while your "finger-pointing" can turn ten thousands away from you!” ― Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
- My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose. Donald Trump.
- EVERYONE IS A KING OR QUEEN, YOU DONT NEED A CROWN TO SHOW IT. ― Genereux Philip
- Don’t pack out; run your race” ― Israelmore Ayivor, Become a Better You
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. - Reba McEntire
- Success comes to those who dedicate everything to their passion in life. To be successful, it is also very important to be humble and never let fame or money travel to your head. A. R. Rahman
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure. Mark Twain
- Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path. - Phillip Sweet
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. Steve Jobs
- I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
- Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place - that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- The measure of success is happiness and peace of mind. Bobby Davro
- True friends don't come with conditions. ― Aaron Lauritsen, 100 Days Drive: The Great North American Road Trip
- You can change a life by touching someone with simple, beautiful, kind, words and a loving smile. ― Debasish Mridha
- A good attitude, a positive perspective, a smiling face, a strong laugh are all highly contagious. Why not start spreading them? ― Charles F. Glassman, Brain Drain The Breakthrough That Will Change Your Life
How to get success in life