51 Cute things to say to girlfriend to make her smile 💘
- I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
- Love is so short, forgetting is so long. - Pablo Neruda
- I am so in love with you that there isn’t anything else. – Ernest Hemingway
- You are my Today and all of my Tomorrows. I will be with you in Joy and Sorrow.
- Anywhere with you is better than anywhere without you.
- Love is a two-way street constantly under construction.
— Carroll Bryant
- I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you.
Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.
- Angelita Lim
- The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things.
You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." - Woody Allen
- I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. - Leo Christopher
- You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me - Unknown
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. - Herman Hesse
- You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I LOVE YOU.
- Pride & Prejudice
- Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer.
- I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same- Emily Bronte
- If you kiss my neck, I am not responsible for what happen next.
- I wish I could copy and paste you into my bed and share my Romantic ideas and most sizzling thoughts.
- You can stay, but your clothes must go.
- I'm going to the back seat of my car with the girlfriend I love,
and I won't be back for 15 minutes!
- Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
- Excuse me, why are you so sëxy and gorgeous??
- Save nature. Save water. Shower together.
- Push me up against the wall and Show me your love and desire and I'll show you mine.
- I am in my bed. You are in yours bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
- Man may have discovered fire, but women discovered how to play with it.
— Candace Bushnell
- Seduce my Mind and you can have my silky body. If you are thinking like that
you are wrong. Win my heart and you can have everything of mine.
- It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes.
— Lucille Ball (on Desi Arnaz)
- I talk about you like you put stars in the sky.
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
- Winnie the Pooh
- When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you,
I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you I am afraid to lose you.
- Love stories never have endings. - Richard Bach
- The only magic I still believe in is love.
- A hug is like a boomerang: you get it back right away." -Bil Keane
- Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person.
- Kermit the Frog
- There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy: her heart. - Milk Money
- I have a crush on your mind. I fell for your personality. Your looks are just a bonus. — The Notebook
- No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong.
- Gone With the Wind
- Love is like Pi: natural, irrational, and very important." - Lisa Hoffman
- There's always room for love. You just have to move a few things around. — Anonymous
- I like it when you smile. But I LOVE it when I'm the reason. — Unknown
- Above all things I believe in love. Love is like oxygen. Love is a many-splendored thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong. All you need is love! - Moulin Rouge!
- Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties.
— Jules Renard
- I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil.
I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.- Marilyn Monroe
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.— Ingrid Bergman
- That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else. — Sixteen Candles
- We were together. I forget the rest. - Walt Whitman
- Sometimes I wish I had never met you,
because then I could go to sleep
at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. - Good Will Hunting
- You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without. — Unknown
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity.
No really self-respecting woman would take advantage of it.- George Bernard Shaw
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt. - Charles Schulz
- The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow.
Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.- Eminem
- Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.
- Joan Crawford
- Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding
- Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.- Satchel Paige
- A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love,
from love to matrimony in a moment. - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
- Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.
- The being in love is better than the falling in love. - Simply Irresistible
- It's a wonderful thing, as time goes by, to be with someone who looks into your face when
you've gotten old, and still sees what you think you look like. - The Bachelor
- And, in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make. - Paul McCartney
- The truth is everyone is going to hurt you.
You just got to find the ones worth suffering for. - Bob Marley
- You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes,
or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.— Oscar Wilde
- I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours."
— Bob Dylan, "Talking World War III Blues
- My home's in your arms