87 Inspirational Quotes That Will Change Your Life
- Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become
Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself. – Brian Tracy
- You just can't beat the person who never gives up. - Babe Ruth
- Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin
- Everything You’ve Ever Wanted Is On The Other Side Of Fear. – George Addair
- If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney
Motivational quotes to help you achieve your dreams
- Just know, when you truly want success, you'll never give up on it.
No matter how bad the situation may get. – Unknown
- Always Do Your Best. What You Plant Now, Will Harvest Later. – Og Mandino
- Either I will find a way, or I will make one. - Philip Sidney
- If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. - H. G. Wells
- Begin Always Expecting Good Things To Happen. – Tom Hopkins
- Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask.
Act! Action will delineate and define you. – Thomas Jefferson
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
- Keep Yourself Positive, Cheerful And Goal-Oriented. – Brian Tracy
- Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming
them is what makes life meaningful. – Joshua J. Marine
- In order to succeed, your desire for success
should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby | motivational success mantras
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who
will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
- Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it.
Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it.
Memories are sweet, cherish it. – Unknown
- A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline. – Napoleon Hill
Motivational quotes to help you achieve your dreams.
- I don't regret the things I've done, I regret the things
I didn't do when I had the chance. – Unknown
- Your Attitude Not Your Aptitude Will Determine Your Altitude. – Zig Ziglar
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself.
Whatever has to be done,
it's always your choice. – Wayne Dyer
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. - Arthur Ashe
- Develop And Attitude Of Gratitude. Say ‘Thank You’ To Everyone
You Meet For Everything They Do For You. – Brian Trac
- Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated.
- Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after it's said,
the MOMENT after it's missed and the TIME after it's gone. Be Careful! – Unknown
If they can't see the real value of you,
it's time for a new start. – Unknown
- Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in,
even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack
- Forget all the reasons it won't work and
believe the one reason that it will. – Unknown
- Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU happy. – Unknown
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. - Nikos Kazantzakis
- The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. – Thomas Paine
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. - Steve Jobs
- Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy.
- It's not about having the right opportunities.
It's about handling the opportunities right. – Mark Hunter
- Dream BIG. You will rise and shine into them.
- If you want success, stop asking for permission.
Life is too short to put up with fools. – Unknown
- I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me.
Its because of them I'm doing it myself. – Albert Einstein
- Success is never final. Failure is never fatal.
It is courage that counts. – Winston Churchill
- Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs. – Farrah Gray
quotes about achieving dreams and goals
- The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the
will to try and the belief that it is actually possible. – Joel Brown
- Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop. – Unknown
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. – Steve Jobs
- Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen;
but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want. – Unknown
- Either You Run The Day Or The Day Runs You. – Jim Rohn
This Inspirational quote about the importance of time in daily schedule.
- You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life. - Steve Jobs
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. – Carl Bard
- Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2 Always remember rule # 1. – Unknown
- One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do
what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it. – Unknown
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those
who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen. – Unknown
- Your Life Can Only Get Better When You Do.
Do Something Every Day To Improve Your Key Skill Areas. – Brian Tracy
- Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have.
how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can't see it yourself? – Unknown
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. - Robert Collier
- Setting Goals Is The First Step In Turning The Invisible Into The Visible. – Tony Robbins
- The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
- Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. - Steve Jobs
- When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say. – Unknown
- it means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Unknown
- When you say “It's hard”, it actually means
“I'm not strong enough to fight for it”.
Stop saying its hard. Think positive! – Unknown
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances
you miss when you don’t even try. – Jack Canfield
- The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow.
For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth. – Unknown
- We learn something from everyone who passes through our lives..
Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all are priceless. – Unknown
- Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid.
Those things are what happen when you don't have a plan. – Larry Winget
- Love what you have. Need what you want.
Accept what you receive. Give what you can.
Always remember, what goes around, comes around… – Unknown
- Just remember there is someone out there that is more
than happy with less than what you have. – Unknown
- The biggest failure you can have in life is
making the mistake of never trying at all. – Unknown
- No one is going to hand me success. I must go out & get it myself.
That's why I'm here. To dominate. To conquer. Both the world, and myself. – Unknown
motivational success mantras
- Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. - Steve Jobs
- Focus and simplicity...once you get there, you can move mountains. - Steve Jobs
- Motivation Is What Gets You Started. Habit Is What Keeps You Going. – Jim Rohn
- Expect The Best, Prepare For The Worst, Capitalize On What Comes. – Zig Ziglar
- Our Greatest Weakness Lies In Giving Up.
The Most Certain Way To Succeed Is To Try Just One More Time. – Thomas Edison
achievement quotes and sayings
- Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
- You can't build a reputation on what you are going to do.” – Henry Ford
- One year equals 365 possibilities.
- Don’t wish for it, plan for it. work for it.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- Big journeys begin with the small steps.
- Say yes to new begining. Say yes to new adventures.
- The best way to get something done is to begin.
- If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan—but never the goal.
- As you know more, you grow more.
- Trust your GOOD ideas.
- Don’t be afraid to be Nice.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Mark Twain
- There's a way to do it better - find it. Thomas A. Edison
- Motivation will almost always beat mere talent. – Norman Ralph Augustine
- Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. – Sam Levenson
- I got lucky because I never gave up the search.
Are you quitting too soon? Or are you willing to
pursue luck with a vengeance? – Jill Konrath
- If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate. ~Thomas J. Watson
- Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them. - Jack Canfield
- Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love? These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will bear many fruits, here in this world and the life to come. - Henri Nouwen
| Smile Quotes | best quotes about happiness in life |
| Top 50 Quotes to Supercharge Your Positive Thinking |
| Inspirational thoughts for life | Positive thinking quotes |
| Live Your Best Life Quotes |
Quotes are small story. A story told in a few words that touch your heart and mind.
Quotes can change your life only when you read them consciously and honestly follow in your life.